Below are the steps and responsibilities we are taking to ensure a high degree of safety while still providing the Best Veterinary Experience for you and your pets.
- We ask that all of our clients are diligent with self-screening. Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, have tested positive for Covid-19, still awaiting Covid-19 test results, have been exposed to an individual who has tested positive for Covid-19, or have been asked to quarantine due to possible exposure to Covid-19.
- All Employees are required to wear a mask while working as directed by local health department regulations.
- We require everyone to wear masks or face shields throughout the visit. If you are not masked when team members arrive at the door, we will gladly offer one to you at no cost. Clients who decline to wear a mask or a face shield will be respectfully reminded that for everyone’s safety, company policy requires it. If the client continues to decline, the team will leave without seeing the pet, and the client’s credit card will be charged for the visit.
- Please limit the number of people present during the visit to only those who are absolutely necessary.
- We ask that you maintain a social distance of 6 feet from the Doctor and/or Nurse as best as you can. We may ask that you remain seated or that we examine your pet in another room and/or outside if weather permits, it is safe for the veterinary team and where the escape of your pet can be prevented.
- We collect payments via contactless methods. Please do not plan to pay by cash or check.
- As much as a hug or a handshake may be desired as a gesture of sympathy or happiness, we hope you understand we will be avoiding close contact at this time.